Spiritual Companionship for Our Times 2020 Exhibitor Table
$359.00 – $399.00
A limited number of tables are available at Spiritual Companionship for Our Times 2020 at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.
Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Your table is reserved when SDI has received payment in full.
Please note, tables 1 – 19 are 6 feet long and tables 20 – 33 are 8 feet long.
- Exhibitor table reservations include a covered table (6’x30″ or 8’x30″) and two chairs. Lunch or conference participation is not included.
- Exhibitors can set up on Thursday afternoon, April 23, 2020 and remain through Sunday afternoon, April 26, 2020.
- Wireless internet is provided, but the Santa Fe Convention Center recommends that vendors who need wi-fi for reliable and secure merchant connections bring their own hotspot.
- Limited “shared” power is available via standard wall outlets around the perimeter of the hallway. If you have special power needs contact us directly (email@example.com).
- Please note, the conference space is not secured, so you will need to protect your valuables. SDI is not liable for any losses, damages, or claims.
- Each registered participant in Santa Fe will receive a tote bag when they check-in. As an exhibitor, you are invited to insert one promotional item (flyer, pen, notepad, etc.) into each tote bag. If you are interested in adding an item into the participant tote bag, please indicate below. We will contact you for shipping instructions and further details no later than February 15, 2020.
- Those who register as a full-tuition conference participant will receive a discount of $100 off their exhibitor fee. Once you’ve submitted your registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your $100 voucher code.
If you plan to sell something at your booth, the city of Santa Fe requires a special one-time vendor’s license. Here’s what you do:
- Apply for a CRS (Combined Reporting System) Identification Number here. There is no fee.
- Once you have your CRS Identification Number, download and fill out the Special Event License application form.
- Email (email@example.com) or mail (P.O. Box 3584 Bellevue WA, 98009) the completed Special Event License application form to SDI by March 1, 2020. SDI will submit all the applications to the Convention Center in one bundle.
Exhibitor table reservations include a $50 non-refundable fee. Exhibitor table reservations (less the $50 non-refundable fee) will be refunded with written notice prior to February 15, 2020. Refunds will not be provided after February 15, 2020.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.